23 things Provide team members are thankful for in 2023We asked our team what they are most thankful for this year (it’s no surprise that coffee made the list!).
- The can-do, hard-working attitudes of our people.
- Positive culture — doing things the right way and appreciating everyone as individuals.
- Growth and learning. Every day, we learn new things as we improve our product offerings.
- The opportunity to be challenged and look forward to coming into work.
- The openness and collaboration between every part of our organization to help one another.
- Being a part of a company that cares about all of its staff.
- To work for a place that invests in me as much as I invest in it.
- The Engineering team. Their dedication to improving our software, and their ability to execute on software improvements while keeping the site up, is superior in every way to anywhere else I have ever worked. Great job building the airplane while we're flying it!
- Flexibility in schedule and working conditions
- Transparency and clear goals, creating unity.
- All the great opportunities we have to support clients, as well as grow professionally.
- The cold brew tap!
- Helping our customers achieve their dreams of practice ownership.
- The special things we do for our customers like welcome packages and lifecycle boxes (to name just a couple).
- Having a job that I am happy to come to every day.
- Remarkable teammates that go above and beyond to answer questions and navigate concerns every day.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Great teammates – hard working, responsible, and always supportive of each other.
- Having fresh coffee in the home office daily!
- Accessibility to information and learning.
- Our dedication to improvement and hard work, and the guidance of my managers and the entire leadership team
- Slack! It’s so convenient and expedient to have this system for instant messaging and to have it integrate with our software.
- Working in a collaborative environment where I am included at the ground level in decision-making processes.
© 2023 Fifth Third Bank, National Association. All Rights Reserved.
Provide is a division of Fifth Third Bank, National Association. All lending is subject to credit review and approval. Fifth Third Bank, National Association, 38 Fountain Square Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45263, NMLS# 403245, Equal Housing Lender.